Thank you Annesquared at.http://annesquared.com/ for the very inspiring Blogger Award nominee,i am honored and I gladly accept.
There are the things that the nominee is supposed to do in order to accept the award.
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 7 facts about about myself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional : Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Laurna Guiste
1. I work at a company that sells genuine leather goods made in Columbia
2. I am afraid of heights
3. I have never traveled
4. I have a cat named Ginger Nuts
5. I am taller than my parents
6.I love to djay and make pastries
7. I am short sighted
I nominate the following blogs for the very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Pink Ninjabi at http://pinkninjabi.wordpress.com/ a great poet.
2. Story time with John at http://storytimewithjohn.com/ a young talented writer who inspires through giving his interesting life stories and travels.
3. The Seeker’s Dungeon at http://theseekersdungeon.com A awesome poet and storyteller
4.Let God write your Love Story http://godanddating.wordpress.com/
These bloggers a very great writers who inspire and motivate me some way or the other,so continue writing guys.
And yes I do want the award showed on my page,gladly:)
I am now going to link to everyone’s blog.
11 thoughts on “Nominated for Most Inspiring Blogger Award”
Congratulations Laurna – You deserve it!
Thank you dear, 😀
Congratulations. Just awesome!!!
Thank you dear,:D
So happy for you. 🙂
Thank you,bless you 🙂
Congrats on your amazing award! I gawked at the nomination of my blog! Wow! That really cheered me up after a long day, I really appreciate it. Thank youuuuu…. Hugsssss… You’re the best 🙂
Thank you,and You are welcome dear,you deserve it 😀 hugsss
Reblogged this on Pink Ninjabi and commented:
I am a poet and didn’t know it! Thank you Laurna for the nomination! I think its been forever since my last one! As I type this from my phone, I will do my best in:
Seven Facts About Me
1. I LOVE Scrabble!
2. I have learned to dance in the rain. Literally.
3. Go Karting and Skydiving are in my bucketlist
4. Cookie Dough ice cream on a waffle cone double scoops. Enough said.
5. Birthday Party Princess – my true career goal
6. Emma Stone is my favorite actress after Reese!
7. I like dog parks even though I don’t have a dog. Kinda like babysitting without having kids.
I nominate all of you for the Inspiring Blogger Award! Also because its too hard to link to your blog with this tiny keyboard. You know who you are! Aina! Andy! Marina! Maryrose! Viveka! Carrie! Thisisunique! Pig Love! Dan! Linda! Ummm… My memory fading due to lack of food and need to get a job… Hahaha…hugs to all of you!! Except for the males, can’t hug guys. Love to you all!
What a lovely honour, well done!
Thank you dear, 😀